Thursday, May 6, 2010

Punched Out

This is probably my most popular font: it has been downloaded about 45'000 times from dafont.com only! People seem to like punch out sheets...
I think it's pretty self-explaining. Cut along the solid lines, fold along the dotted lines and put some glue on the shaded parts, put it all together, and there you go with your new toys!
Punched Out Sample
Here's what it looks like when brought to life with scissors and glue:
(And yes, I know I should have cleaned my macbook before taking this picture...)
Punched Out Sample
You can download the font for free from here (registration required) or here! This is free for personal use only. If you want to use it commercially, let me know!






4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Took me about 3 hours to do this but probably took a lot longer to develop. Great job! http://www.box.net/shared/dt0maft46d

    ReplyDelete
  2. 종이접기를 폰트로 만들었다는게 참 재밌는 생각인듯..!
    그냥 알파벳 종이접기 보다 단지 원하는 글자를 출력 할수있다는건 좀 한계 같지만..
    그래도 재밌게 잘 접고 있다는~
    다만 시간이 너무 잘가는 단점이!!
    한글은 안되서 좀 아쉽지만, 하긴 획이 떨어져있어서 이렇게 만들기도 쉽지 않을듯..
    아무튼 잘쓸게요!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tobias. I can suggest a possible, simple way for you to make some income with this font (in which I have no direct interest or connection). I think it best to communicate this privately rather than in comments. Contact me if interested.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics